Help Desk Support Technician
SALARY: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00
DATE WRITTEN: February 13, 2021
HOURS: Full-Time 08:30 AM - 5:00 PM
First Class Support. Field Experience. Passion for Technology.
- Are you looking for a Full-Time Position, to augment your Career Path?
- Do you enjoy working with people and their technical problems?
- Ready to get out from behind a desk and be a mobile diagnostician?
If you’re reading this, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Network Brainiacs is an IT Services Firm located in Montville, NJ, where our focus is on serving our business community with leading-edge technologies, supporting both users and their networks. This is done by recruiting and retaining the talent that will carry out our daily business practices, and work to define the perfect customer experience.
That’s where you come in. Keep reading, it gets better.
Network Brainiacs is actively looking for a Help Desk Support Technician, whose primary responsibility is to travel to client sites and repair technical problems that cannot be fixed remotely. The following skills, will excel in this position:
- We work with Kaseya (BMS) ticketing system so experience with this is a plus.
- Must have a natural ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box.
- Resolve assigned customer technical issues either remotely or onsite if needed.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and MAC.
- Windows Server: Remotely Diagnose, Troubleshoot and Repair
- Network Component: Installation, Diagnostics and Repair
- Ability to troubleshoot Office 365 and Office 2016 & 2019.
- Hardware and software installation.
- Proficient capacity to Serve People and their Technical Problems.
- Diagnose network-related devices such as printers, faxes, servers etc.
- Installing Servers, Active Directory, Data Backup experience is a plus.
- IP Networking & Routing (switches and routers) and Security firewall and VPN. (We are a cisco shop that might be converting to Fortinet.
- Familiartiy with VoIP as you will be responsible for installing phones and troubleshooting client VoIP issues.
- VMWare and AWS experience is a big plus.
- Has no problem creating and updating detailed documentation and entering notes into our time ticketing and documentation system
- Is not afraid or too complacent to point out areas or processes that could use improvement, whether on a client's network or within our own company
- Has the ability to see a problem or issue through to completion, all while regularly communicating with the client
- Loves dealing with people and has no problem explaining complex technical details in layman's terms
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider.
We do not believe that being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. If you see that this opportunity makes sense for you, go ahead and apply. No certifications? No worries, we will make sure that you are trained and get you Microsoft certified.
- Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, 401K w/ match
- Paid training and certifications
- A Fun, relaxed work environment
- Work for a growing company exposed to IT in different market segments (Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, etc.)
This is that one opportunity, to add to your experience!
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Local Applicants need only apply.