Help Desk Support Specialist
SALARY: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00
DATE WRITTEN: December 7th, 2021
HOURS: Full-Time 08:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
Serving Others First Mentality - First Class Support - Passion for Technology
- Are you looking for a Full-Time Position where you can serve others and make life easier for them by serving their technical needs?
- Do you enjoy working with people and their technical problems?
- Ready to make a difference in someones life by giving them peace of mind?
If you’re reading this, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Network Brainiacs is an Innovative IT Services Firm located in Montville, NJ, where our focus is taking someones dreams/visions and bringing it to reality. This is is done by recruiting and retaining the best talent out thre that will carry out our daily business practices, and work to define the perfect customer experience.
That’s where you come in. Keep reading, it gets better.
Network Brainiacs is actively looking for a IT Support Specialist, whose primary responsibility is to travel to client sites and repair technical problems that cannot be fixed remotely. The following skills, will excel in this position:
- Ticket Crusher. Looking for someone that can take on multiple tickets per day and close them out everyday with the goal to leave the queue empty while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- We work with Kaseya (BMS) ticketing system and (VSA) remote monitoring tool so experience with this is a plus.
- Answering customer calls and resolving technical issues remotely via phone and email.
- Must have a natural ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box.
- Resolve assigned customer technical issues either remotely or onsite if needed.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and MAC. Must be able to diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Windows Server: Remotely Diagnose, Troubleshoot and Repair.
- Network Component: Installation, Diagnostics and Repair.
- Ability to create new Office 365 user accounts and groups and troubleshoot MS office issues.
- Hardware and software installation on both computers and laptops.
- Diagnose network-related devices such as printers, faxes, servers etc.
- Installing Servers, Active Directory, Data Backup experience is a plus.
- Must have a familiarity with IP Networking & Routing (switches and routers), Security firewall and VPN.
- Familiartiy with VoIP as you will be responsible for installing phones and troubleshooting client VoIP issues.(we have training material on our VoIP platform).
- VMWare and AWS experience is a big plus.
- Creating and updating documentation and entering notes into our time ticketing and documentation system is a must.
- Can't be afraid or too complacent to point out areas or processes that could use improvement, whether on a client's network or within our own company.
- Has the ability to see a problem or issue through to completion, all while regularly communicating with the client.
- Loves dealing with people and has no problem explaining complex technical details in layman's terms.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider.
We do not believe that being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. If you see that this opportunity makes sense for you, go ahead and apply. No certifications? No worries, we will make sure that you are trained and get you Microsoft certified.
- Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, 401K w/ match
- Paid training and certifications
- A fun and relaxed work environment
- Work for a growing company exposed to IT in different market segments (Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, etc.)
This is that one opportunity, to add to your experience!
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Local Applicants need only apply.