DATE WRITTEN: April 21st, 2018
HOURS: Full-Time 8-30AM – 5 PM Mon-Fri
Are you ready to convert your Telemarketing Experience, into a Profitable Career?
- We have a defined and proven Sales Process for you to use.
- We know who our Target Audience is, and have an established Marketing Strategy.
- We need a Strong Communicator, who knows how to Spot and Convert Interest into appointments.
If you’re reading this, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Network Brainiacs is an IT Services organization located in Montville, NJ, where our focus is on serving our business community with leading-edge technologies, supporting both users and their networks. This is done by recruiting and retaining the talent that will carry out our daily business practices, and work to define the perfect customer experience; one prospective client at a time.
That’s where you come in. Keep reading, it gets better.
Network Brainiacs is actively looking for a Telemarketer/Appointment Setter, whose primary responsibility is to actively call, engage and set appointments for our Senior Sales Professionals to fulfill. The following skills will excel in this position:
- A Proven History to Perform 100+ Sales Calls a Day
- The Ability to Utilize a CRM system to track Sales Performance
- Expert-Level Verbal Communication, using Business Terms and Etiquette
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- The Ability to update and maintain our prospect database.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider...
We do not believe that being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. We have Straight Forward Bonus and Incentives for the right applicant to learn in the interview process.
This is an opportunity to make a great Telemarketing Talent, count!
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to email@example.com and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Local Applicants need only apply.