How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz
to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard
Because you’re a prospective client, we’ll give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.
To Claim Your FREE
Give Us A Call at
Claim Your FREE
I Highly Recommend Network Brainiac’s For Data Back-Up!
I believe you get what you pay for. I run a business and we are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive. However, we are definitely the best. We’ve used Network Brainiacs for some time now and we are very pleased with their service. Can we find a cheaper service? YES. Can we find a better service? ...Read More
Accurate Pest Control
I cannot put a price tag on the safety and comfort that comes with knowing that we have the most up-to-date protection for our system.
Compared to other IT companies we have used in the past, we are more than satisfied with the service that Victor and his team provide for us on a daily basis. We are constantly impressed with Victor’s responsiveness and knowledge base. We can confidently say that we are very happy with the quality ...Read More