“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Fill Out This Form
Get Your Report Now
Form On This Page
I Highly Recommend Network Brainiac’s For Data Back-Up!
I believe you get what you pay for. I run a business and we are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive. However, we are definitely the best. We’ve used Network Brainiacs for some time now and we are very pleased with their service. Can we find a cheaper service? YES. Can we find a better service? ...Read More
Accurate Pest Control
I cannot put a price tag on the safety and comfort that comes with knowing that we have the most up-to-date protection for our system.
Compared to other IT companies we have used in the past, we are more than satisfied with the service that Victor and his team provide for us on a daily basis. We are constantly impressed with Victor’s responsiveness and knowledge base. We can confidently say that we are very happy with the quality ...Read More
I know if any unforeseen IT issue occurs, even over the weekend, it’s corrected on time!
Network Brainiac’s is priced appropriately for the reliable services and honest work they provide. Other companies are slightly less in price, but having used these cheaper companies in the past, they are worth the small increase in fees.
Victor and his team never fail to impress me when ...Read More
Cadillac of Mahwah